Monday, February 16, 2009

Etsy Finds

I realized the best way to find things on Etsy is to find one thing I like, and then check out that person's favorite sellers, and then find something there, and look at that person's favorite sellers, and then... you get the idea. That is how I found all of this stuff:

ok, so I'm a little late in the game on this, but I still really like these, plus they are letterpress.

Obama/McCain found here and Biden/Palin found here.


I like this print. Plus I have those shoes in black. I don't know if I should admit that though.


I have been having a weird infatuation with tea towels lately. But how awesome is this one?


or this one, very appropriate for a British husband who actually makes me a cup of tea every morning. If only I could replace "brew" with "cuppa".

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Nice! I love this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20878786